Disruptions like terrorist attacks and climate emergencies are a growing concern for businesses and IT planners. No company is immune to disasters, such as floods, fires, hurricanes, cyber-attacks, or equipment failures, which can cause temporary or permanent shutdowns. To ensure business continuity and minimize the impact of a disaster, many organizations are turning to Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS).
At Dapango Technologies, we provide DRaaS solutions to help businesses remain operational during emergencies. We offer an infrastructure that replicates data and virtual machines to a public or private cloud. Our managed DRaaS includes failover processing, monitoring, recovery assistance, and expected operation resumption.
Benefits of DRaaS
Quick and easy implementation
One of the key advantages of cloud-based services is that they mainly do not require users to install any software to implement the service. All the company has to do is subscribe to the provider’s service. After that, you can have your system up and running in minutes.
Provides flexibility and scalability.
DRaaS offers flexibility that does not exist in traditional backup and recovery systems. Their ability to eliminate physical capacity issues that often bog down old-school solutions is one of the many things that make cloud services attractive to SMBs. Scalability is another clear advantage of using cloud-based disaster recovery services.
An incredibly cost-effective disaster recovery solution.
With DRaaS, upfront costs are often much more affordable. This makes it an excellent option for SMEs on a tight budget or companies in accelerated growth. The total price of ownership, provided the client company chooses the right cloud solution, is also quite affordable. And since cloud providers offer predictable pricing models, managing costs can be much simpler and more convenient.
Offers enhanced security and data protection.
We, Dapango Technologies DRaaS, the best in the market, can offer enterprise-level security measures, from standard security systems such as firewalls and antivirus software to multi-factor authentication. Leveraging cloud services for complementary purposes already provides organizations with an excellent data protection strategy.
Disaster recovery is more than insurance.
IT disaster recovery (DR) is an investment in protecting your business. The reality is that there will be disruptions to your business, and it is best to have a plan to minimize the impact. In a time where being offline is unacceptable, a proactive approach is needed to prevent downtime from occurring. That’s why it’s essential to view recovery from the perspective of IT availability.
Disaster recovery approach:
- Invest in an “insurance policy.”
- React to downtime and events
- Rely on backups to store data
- Treat disaster recovery and security separately
- Recover in hours or days
- Emphasis on technical infrastructure
- Develop minimal processes and reports
- Emphasis on avoiding “catastrophes”
IT Availability Approach:
- Invest in the ability to serve customers
- Be proactive to minimize risk
- Failover and failback for continuous service
- Secure recovery to protect data
- Recover in minutes or hours
- Emphasis on serving end users
- Process Driven and Documented
- Emphasis on continuous improvement
When it comes to disaster recovery, we have two approaches.
- The first approach is to invest in an “insurance policy” by relying on backups to store data and react to downtime and events. This approach emphasizes technical infrastructure, with minimal processes and reports in place to recover in hours or days and avoid “catastrophes.”
- The second approach, the IT Availability Approach, focuses on investing in the ability to serve customers and being proactive to minimize risk. This approach emphasizes serving end-users with failover and failback for continuous service and secure recovery to protect data. It also includes recovering in minutes or hours with process-driven and documented procedures.
At Dapango, we understand the importance of having a reliable Disaster Recovery Service (DRaaS) provider. We offer expert solutions to businesses like yours by leveraging our cutting-edge recovery technologies and operational maturity. Our company culture is centered around your business objectives, ensuring that our technology and services are always tailored to meet your needs.
Contact us now!